Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Congratulations Dan and Melissa

There is nothing more wonderful than welcoming another baby into our family. Through these little ones we are able to touch the world. We find ourselves living vicariously through them. You and Dan have so much to offer a baby (The gospel, A loving and safe environment, A comfortable home where learning is encouraged, Two older sisters who would like to lend a helping hand, An involved daddy, a doting ouma and oupa, and too many opportunities to mention.) We love you.

4 comments:

  1. Imagine my surprise when I go onto my blog and see that you have posted something all by yourself. Good Job Mom. I guess you had a loving and ever so patient teacher:). I'm so happy for them, here's to hoping that Dylan has a boy cousin his own age. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Congratulations are in order. Your family is extending fast, need to update your blog already! Well, I hope the bug has bitten you like it has bitten me, I love the blog. I only comunicate with your family and Charlene, but I love the photo's and all the news. See I wouldn't have known this good news if you never posted it. Love you all lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mom! I needed to hear that! I'm not sure I'm ready to have baby #3 but that's what makes life exciting...right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the good news. I am sure you must be so excited! When I see how Amber's grannies all love to spend time with her I can only imagine how lucky you must feel to have another addition to the family!
    Enjoy...
    Hugs
    Mwah

    ReplyDelete