Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kamryn Lindsey

Samantha and Eric went to Salt Lake City for a few days and we had the opportunity to have Kamryn at our home. Here are some photo's of some fun things she did.
Playing with her princess toys her oupa bought her.
Ouma enjoyed the wave pool.
Kamryn enjoyed it more.
We went to Raging Waters, she loved it.
big smiles at the carrousel.
With a face like that, she gets oupa to buy her anything she wants at the disney store.
Kamryn gets what Kamryn wants. Tinkerbell.
I had a chuckle at her reasoning ability. After pushing her on the swings I said "I can't push you anymore because I have to unload the dishwasher, so you need to swing on you tummy." She thought about that for a second and then responded saying, "but I don't like to swing on my tummy, I only like to swing on my bum."
The perfect ending to the perfect weekend. Watching Pocahontas with oupa while waiting for mommy and daddy to come pick her up.
We just adore this little Kami girl so much. Can you tell?

6 comments:

  1. Oh Aunty Sharon, thankyou for posting this cute pics of kami! they are absolutely adorable, she is growing so quick! Love and miss you all! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my kami cakie. she is adorable. thanks for posting those. love to you and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just know how much you love having your grandchildren with you, I love the top photo with George and Kami. She is so cute and growing much to fast. I am so glad you are blogging so often, it is great to see all the photo's. Love and miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, you and dad spoiled our little girl, she's so lucky to live so close to doting grandparents. She keeps playing with her dress up you got her and her new princess toys. Oh and her favorite books are the ones oupa got her. Thanks again. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's the cutest! It crazy to think that dad would run a marathon EVERY week...I remember waiting for him at the finish lines as a little fella! Those were some seriously LONG waits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a strange thing what a grandchild does to a person. My Dad is working in Ellisras during the week and my mom was considering moving back there. But she just doesnt want to be so far away from Amber. Funny what you do for your grandchildren....
    You guys spoil and we discipline. They are all so lucky to have a ouma and oupa that wants to be part of there lives and spend time with them. Children can never get enough love..

    ReplyDelete