Friday, February 19, 2010

A busy month!

And then there were five! Welcome Kyle Daniel Combs. Born January 18th 2010.
Ballerina with her little brother.

My oldest and youngest grandchildren.

A beautiful Princess. My granddaughters favourite activity is dress-up.

Happy, happy birthday Sharon dear!
May happy days come to you all year!
If I had a wish then it would be!
A happy happy birthday to you from me.
At Sharon's third birthday party. You wouldn't say Melissa had just had a baby six days prior.

The Birthday girl. Some reasons why I love this child. She is smart, she is spunky, she is cute, she is loyal to her family, she can sit quietly during sacrament meeting, she loves learning new things, with a little persuasion she will eat her vegetables and she is beautiful.


Uncle Garreth with an exhausted Kamryn.

George, Cindy, Eric, Sam, Kamryn and Dylan came to Utah for Kyle's blessing and to celebrate Sharon Combs birthday. George underestimated the fuel and ran out about a mile from the gas station. Eric saved the day by jogging to bring some.

One of the highlights was a visit to Garreth's Law School. Here is his picture with the rest of the CLASS OF 2012. I'm so proud!

A few of my favourite things!

Sam and Eric spent a few days with Garreth and Jess in Las Vegas (for a 5 day Rugby tournament) and I took care of Kamryn and Dylan. I cannot keep oupa (or Kamryn) out of that Disney store.

9 comments:

  1. Ryan Paddock here:
    wish we knew,we would have come to the blessing...oh well...it is what it is...
    congrats to you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a fantastic time. Family time is always so special :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Aunty Sharon, you must be so excited to have another little boy in the family. Kyle seems so content and what a lucky little boy to have such a loving support structure around him.
    I hope there are many more posts to come so I can see how much their oumie and oupie spoil them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Ryan, I am so sorry we forgot to invite you and your beautiful family. You are like a son to me and so there is no excuse, except that I always think that you are still in Los Angeles! PLEASE FORGIVE. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, sis Sharon. what wonderful family time!! it's soo fun being with the ones we care for most.
    don't worry about Ryan being crabby. i'm sure he was just venting from working himself too hard..
    enjoy the little ones! they're such a joy to have around!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon, your grandchildren are just tooo beautiful and lovely and precious too. So glad you are not tied down anymore and can come and go as you wish now that there are 5 grandchildren .... It is great that you could all be together often. Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post mom! Those are some of my FAVORITE THINGS as well;)
    RYAN>>>sorry Dan and I did not invite you. I honestly thought of it and then forgot (new mommy brain...what can I say;)
    I agree with my mom...there's no excuse and we do love you! Dan and I would love to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning month aunty sharon! congratulations on your newest little grandson! You have such beautiful grandchildren! and i cant wait to meet them all! Love you all! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom...I love you. Thanks for posting pictures. I did not bring my camera with me that weekend and so its nice to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete