Monday, September 6, 2010

Recent visit to Utah.

I looked after the girls one night when Melissa and Dan went on a date. Katie making a kite.
The park opposite Melissa's house. Sharon flying the kite.

Riding car with a friend.

Photogenic!

George came up over the weekend.

Picture perfect.

Two princesses

and a prince.


Kyle loves giving kisses. Melissa loves being kissed.

Sharon, alias Jane.

Picking up my beautiful oldest granddaughter from school. How time flies. It feels like yesterday when I first held her in my arms.

I went up to Utah for 2 weeks. I went to education week for the first time. Hope to be going every year. Absolutely LOVED it.Then I spent a week rejoicing in my posterity. Absolutely LOVED it. It is always good to come home afterwards.

Samantha and I did a five mile run. She came first in her section and won a sports gift certificate.

I didn't do too badly myself.

7 comments:

  1. You were made for blogging! I love reading your posts (yes most of them are of people I love) none the less I love it.
    You and Sam look so good running...I only wish I could have been there to give you a "run for your money."

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to agree with Melissa aunty Sharon! man i miss you all so much! this post is awesome! Love seeing how everyone is growing up and doing so well! love and miss you! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all looking so gooooood...... great to see you do the 5 mile run, awesome!!!!!! the little ones are so cute .... just have to love them to bits!!!!! So enjoyed the post ..... love the lounge suit, that has changed since my visit. We have a hectic month ahead. Chantal turns 21 on the 22nd, having a 21st Masquerade party at home on the 23rd, (24th is a public holiday here)lots to do for that, then off to Jhb on the 24th for a wedding (Lynn's daughter is getting married) on the 25th then back home on the 26th. Love and miss you lots .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy and fun post to read! Aunty Sharon, you are blessed with a beautiful family and they are so blessed with such a lovely woman in their lives!! All my love (and a bit)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go mom, so glad you kicked butt in the Run! I am so proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute pictures! I love them. I loved having you here to visit. We had so much fun! Too bad you weren't here a little longer. And way to go! You are wonder woman! You would kick my butt in a run :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the pictures. And I must say that Melissa is right, you were made for blogging. So glad you enjoyed your 2 weeks in SLC; now you just need to come spend 2 weeks with us :)

    Great job on the run with Samantha

    ReplyDelete