Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mother!

Five things I love about my mother:    She loves the gospel, especially the temple.                                                                                                 She is honest, charitable, and has always been a good                                                                                    example to me.                                                                                                                                                 She is low maintenance.                                                                                                                                   She is really sociable;  she makes friends all over the world.                                                                     She taught me the value of hard work through her example.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I love you mother.  Hope your day was perfect.

4 comments:

  1. She is a good lady! Happy birthday Sister Nola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, I agree, she is a sweetheart.
    Nana - Happy Birthday!!
    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with the afrikaanse verjaarsdag liedjie you posted on my blog...
    Keep it up and we'll give you a good go for your money when we visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for having me there so long, I am missing you all so much, as well as all my friends I made, and my friends that took me to the temple every week. Sharon and George I just want to thank you for the lovely holiday you took me on and last but not least, thank you all for your good wishes, it is much appreciated. I had a wonderful birthday. Love and hugs to all - Nanna.

    ReplyDelete