Sunday, August 9, 2009

A perfect day.


At Raging Waters
George going down the highest slide......Scary stuff!
The love of my life!







Down the toilet flush!




Kamryn waiting patiently with her pregnant mommy while we went down the "see saw" slide.






Jessica going down the "see saw"





Garreth going down too.







Me at the bottom of the "see saw"








I did not want to do this! My legs felt like jelly below my body. My heart was screaming loudly. The kid's would not let me walk off the slide. At the start of the ride I was free falling. For someone afraid of height's this was a never again experience.









One of the main culprits who would not let me walk off the slide!


























George going down the "see saw" slide.

5 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! AAA I wish we could have been there! The girls would have loved it;)
    I'm glad you guys had so much fun! I'm also impressed that you did the seesaw slide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Fun!! Sharon, I am impressed you went down that slide, good for you :) I am soo happy Garreth & Jessica got to spend some time with you before coming back to Utah! A big thank you to Cindy & Rob for helping them out with a vehicle!
    Lots of love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had fun but I'm really over being pregnant and missing out on the cool slides. Don't you just wish everyone lived close to us, we could have every weekend like last weekend. There would never be a dull moment with our fam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like alot of fun, good for you, makes me think of Nanna at Universal Studios, she did some stuff there that she had no clue she was able or for that matter, going to do. This was obviously payback time, but I am sure it was fun all the same. Love and miss you all alot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom...it honestly looks like you pushing a number 2 out! Just because its a doughnut shape doesn't mean its a toilet ha! Funny! Entrence fee: 27 dollars, bathingsuit: 59 dollars, watching your mom go down a halfpipe slide: PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete