Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Garreth, Happy Birthday to You!

Twenty eight years ago I held a baby boy in my arms and felt the overwhelming love that only a mother can. As that baby grew to boyhood I felt the overwhelming need to protect him like only a mother would. As boyhood changed to teenager, I felt the overwhelming desire to teach him to make good choices, like only a mother would. As teenager grew to manhood I feel an overwhelming pride, like any mother should. Garreth, thank you for making me so proud. You have become everything, and more than I had hoped you would. You are just like your dad, and I feel like the luckiest person on earth. You are a wonderful son, husband, brother, uncle and I know that you will be the best dad. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Just another Birthday wish for you, hope you had a tremedous day, may you be blessed and I pray that all your dreams come true... I can't believe how the years have flown by. Love and miss you all lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree mom! He is such a good guy and makes me proud too;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers! Thanks mom!!

    ReplyDelete