Saturday, December 19, 2009

Trip to San Fransisco

Georgie's niece came to visit us for a month.
We took her to San Fransisco!

Louise took a boat tour to ...................................................


Alcatraz!

On the way home I asked Kami a series of questions starting with, "What did you enjoy the most today ? Was it having fun with oupa?" She said "No!"

"Did you enjoy the Ferry the most?" She said, "No!"


"Did you like chasing the pigeons most?" She said "No!"


"Did you like the Xmas tree best?" She said "No!"

"Did you like the 'Hindenburg' most?" She said "No!"

"Did you like the merry-go-round (carousel) most?" She said "No!"
"Did you like going to the aquarium best?" She said "No!"
" Did you like touching the sharks and the stingray best?" She said "No!"

"Did you like touching the star fish best?" She said "No!"

"Did you like the tin men best?" She said "No!"

"Did you like the cable car best?" She said "No!"

Kami said "I liked the skeleton man best!"

At the end of the day as we put the children in the car, Kami started crying. She said, "I want to go back to the merry-go-round!"

Dylan was an angel all day! Here he is just chilling!

Dylan really chilling!

6 comments:

  1. Wow that looks like sooo much fun! Dan and I are going to take the girls (including Kami) there for the day. I can't believe she wasn't scared of the skeleton man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom I think Kami had more fun than we did. Thank you so so so much. We love you guys. Cute pictures. Now come and be an angel and help me pack :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I'm scared of the skeleton man, he's HUGE. CRAZY GIRL. Thanks so much for loving our babies so much

    -Eric

    ReplyDelete
  4. San Francisco was my favourite place on my trip, lucky for me there were no skeleton men, the tin men were so cool. At least you guys are dressed better this time round .........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just wondering if there is something you guys didnt take Kami to see???
    Such a lucky little girl to have such a great oupie and oumie!!!
    Looks stunning, hopefully you get to take Amber and myself on a trip in the next year or so...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that looks absolutely lovely!!
    Such a stunning place to visit! i have heard that the architecture is beautiful!
    And sorry bout this but Aunty Sharon im trying to get hold of you desperately, but only have Unc George's work email, i need your contact details asap, and that little letter stating il be staying with you, i have my visa interveiw tomorrow @ 10:30, sorry i know this is all very last minute!
    my email.. simplydinee@gmail.com

    Thanks...
    love you all! X

    ReplyDelete