Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

On Christmas Eve we, true to tradition, went around the neighbourhood to see how some folk decorate their home. This picture of our favourite does not do justice. I overheard someone ask the owner of the home if he will stop the annual decorations. He answered "Yes, when people stop coming to see it" Lesson I learned = It's a time of giving, sharing and spreading joy. Also learned that the more effort we put into giving, sharing and spreading joy, the greater our joy.
Santa gave me an I Phone. I usually don't like gadgets like this but it will be nice when all our children have one. It will be nice to see my grandchildren and children anytime I want.

Santa gave George a Merc C300. My wonderful husband deserves this. He gives up so much for
me. HOPE ALL OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS HAD A WONDERFUL DAY.


7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to the Long Family. Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I think Uncle George's present was actually meant for me, Santa must just have gotten the address wrong ;) Hope you guys had a fantastic Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of anyone who deserves a better Christmas than you guys!
    Both of you are so giving and it's nice to see you were both spoilt.
    It does seem that dad was a little more favored this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Melissa on this one, you two deserve a wonderful Christmas.

    Bishop, so happy you got that amazing car. I hope you enjoy every minute you are driving, sitting in that thing.

    Sharon, HOLY CRAP!!!!!! You look smokin hot. Love your hair, make-up, and most of all your skinny body!!!!!!!

    Miss the two of you like crazy.

    Love,

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a wonderful Christmas present, or i should rather say presents :)
    You deserve all that and so much more!
    wishing you a wonderful new year, with many great blessings!
    Cannot wait to see you in April! and if you havnt recieved my message yet, i would love to help you out with the open house! just let me know what you are looking to do.
    Love you all!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there mom!
    By the way could you ask dad if he was able to speak to Sam and Cindy about us getting a phone from them. We lost ours and was wondering if we could just get their old one. We will more than pay for mailing it to us. Just let me know if it's coming. If not then we must get a new phone soon.
    Love Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa,
    I detest not being able to speak to you. Sam mailed the phone to you on Tuesday
    Love mom

    ReplyDelete