Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

My adorable grandsons

My cute granddaughters


Mischief in the making


More mischief


My children


My youngest daughter Cindy and her husband Rob

My third child Samantha, her husband Erik and their two children Kamryn and Dylan

My second child Garreth and his lovely wife Jessica

My oldest child Melissa, her husband Daniel, and their three children Kathleen, Sharon and Kyle

Baby, its cold outside!

This is what I am most thankful for this thanksgiving

All 15 of us.

Fooling around

Ten years ago six of us immigrated to this wonderful country. It was difficult to leave family, friends and South Africa. Although my accent hasn't changed (old habits die hard), I am now African American.


My Prince!

5 comments:

  1. Sister Sharon, I have so enjoyed looking at all the photos as your various children have posted about them. You have a VERY handsome family! You are proud I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our family too! I miss you guys already so much. It's hard living far away but it's great to know that when we do get together it's like we're never apart.
    Thanks for being so patient and loving ALL the time down there. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post brought tears to my eyes Aunty Sharon. You truly have an amazingly great family and everyone looks so happy! The children, grandchildren and grandparents look vibrant and beautiful!
    Love you guys
    Mwah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunty Sharon you hae such a beautiful family! Looking at these pictures makes me miss you so much more!!! wish i was still there! Your family has grown in leaps and bounds, and all are smiling faces! You are truly blessed! Love you and miss you so much!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon, what a beautiful family you and George have. Love all the pictures and LOVE all of you. Have a very Merry Christmas & I am hoping we get to see you in April in South Africa :)

    ReplyDelete