Friday, November 13, 2009

Baby Sharon

Ouma cycles while I have fun in my bicycle cart!
She is a climber!
Definately a climber!
She does not suffer from vertigo!
A new park opened 2 weeks ago just behind our house. She calls it the 'mummy park'. Can you guess why? It's her favorite park in the whole world.
Did I say she is a climber?
Weeeee!

This is fun!
Definately, Definately, Definately a climber!

We even went for a frozen yogurt and also to Pump It Up in my bicycle cart.

I call her baby Sharon, but she tells me she is not a baby. I then call her little Sharon, and she said, "I'm big not little'. She is now big Sharon (which by the way was my name) so I guess I'll have to be content with old Sharon!

Big Sharon has been visiting us for the past two weeks. It has been wonderful to bond with her. I adore her. She is so cute the other day oupa was giving her hugs and she said, "No oupa, dont tie me up".
























7 comments:

  1. AAA thank-you so much for posting these!!! I just love BIG SHARON sooo much! She is a climber, I remember when she was only one years old people were shocked that such a tiny thing could climb so well and not be afraid.
    Thanks for taking such good care of her...she looks so happy! Everyone tells me she's been spoilt rotten and good luck to me when she gets back.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she is very cute, Andy is 23 and is still, little Andy and Andrew, Big Andy at work. Not that Andy is any shorter than Andrew, he is just alot thinner. It is great that they opened a park just behind you, it looks great. I have not forgotten your birthday, phoned your home on Thursday (your morning) but no answer at home. Will try phone you tomorrow (your monday morning). Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valmai, I am visiting Melissa for six days. I'll call you when I get back home. Love and miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom you need to check out sister Chatty's blog it's on mine...I will add her for you as well:0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon and George, this is Tish Solomon (Morrison). I just found your blog on Ruby's and wanted to say hi. We are in Madison Wisconsin. We are now a family of 5, with a kindergartener and twin boys who are nearly 9 months old:-) life is busy!! Are you still in California?? I'd love to get in touch again... it's been so long. tishsol32 [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aunty Sharon :) It's Chantal here. Your grand children look absolutely beautiful. I'm missing you all so much here and can't wait to see you all. I'm trying to twist for a visit to there when I finish studying ;) I know it's still another 2 years though which does suck quite a bit. I've also got a blog going as well if you want to check it out, it's bugz247.blogspot.com :)
    Lots of love
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe how much hair she has! She is beautiful. All the long girls are beautiful though:)

    ReplyDelete