Saturday, November 21, 2009

I spent five days in Utah, saw Garreth's apartment for the first time (It's neat and beautiful), also Melissa's almost finished basement.

I saw Sleeping Beauty on the airplane!
Above the clouds.

Winter-wonderland.

Katie throwing snowballs at ouma

I have never seen Katie laugh so loud and so long.
Ouma throwing snow at Katie.
Deep concentration!
Big Sharon throwing a snowball at old Sharon.
Old Sharon throwing at big Sharon.
Who thought ice-cold could be such fun?
Now to throw this monster at ouma!
Snow angel.
Rolling a snowball to make a snowman!
Katie made this snowman all by herself! It's almost her size!
Fun, fun, fun!
Sledding down the hill!
Taking Katie and her friend Marie to school. Notice the school uniform. I was impressed with her Charter school!



















I

3 comments:

  1. We loved having you here! Honestly it was such a great week. We love you!
    Also...Katie looks like she was having a "BALL" out there with you;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look too cute in their baby pink outfits. I just want to eat them up!
    It looks like you had a good time, poor Uncle George must be lonely at home.
    Saw your comment about Singapore and I must say that the way that heat hits you right in the face every time you go out is unbelievable. Worst humidity ever!
    Thailand isnt that bad but still worse than SA.
    I hope you had a really good birthday with all your loved ones around you. Being a grandmother really suites you well( not that you look like one)
    All my love
    Mwah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I remember you! Are you kidding? How could I forget you and all of the sweet things you and Brother George did to help us adjust to our move to California. We miss you guys! Your grandchildren are beautiful! Katie is getting so big- I can't believe it! I hope all is well with you! I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas! The next time you come down we should all go to dinner or something. xoxox Kelly

    ReplyDelete