Saturday, November 7, 2009

Highlights of last week

- Having all my children and grandchildren around.
- Watching Cindy skilfully handle the go-cart and overtake almost everyone. Eric only managed
to pass her at the end of the race!
- Little Sharon staying at ouma and oupa's home for two extra weeks. During "trick or treat" she would be given candy but then she would hold up the bucket for more! A sweet tooth for a sweet little girl.
- Dylan was blessed last Sunday by his daddy, Eric.
- Kamryn blurted out "Well done daddy!" after the blessing. Everyone at church chuckled!
- Kathleen (Katie) and I had a long chat one evening while I tucked the children in bed. She told me all about her kindergarten class (she likes playtime...... she does not like phonics). She is reading beautifully all by herself.
- Enjoying a manicure and pedicure with Melissa and Jessica. The time together was enjoyed more than the manicure and pedicure.
For a glimpse at some photo's of the week's activities click here and here.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I have seen all the photo's on Garreth's, Sams and Melissa's blogs, they are stunning. I know that you and George would have enjoyed the family all together. Spending time with Melissa and Jess would have been special because they live so far away. Just think, Christmas is around the corner then you are all hopefully, together again. Love and miss you, will call you on your birthday ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom we had fun that week didn't we...thanks. Okay now I'm going to be upset if you don't post any pictures of my gorgeous little Sharon. C'mon I'm waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun that week!! It was wonderful to be able to spend time with everyone! One of my favorite things was getting our pedicure...I was laughing sooo hard! You and Melissa crack me up! I just love you all! Thanks so much for the week!! You are the best! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete