Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Rob

I love you for loving my beautiful baby girl, Cindy! I love how you make the best teriyaki burgers ever! I love how you enjoy sports, and seem to excel in everything athletic! I love how you love and treat your mother (that assures me that you will always be good to my daughter.) I love how you play with my grandchildren! I love how you are always willing to try new things, like indoor and outdoor surfing. I love how you help Cindy with the cooking and cleaning. I love how you and Cindy enjoy playing together (example. playing catch around the kitchen table or racing up the slide at Pump it Up) I love how you always show a genuine interest in other people. I love that you are a righteous priesthood holder. I love you Rob Staples

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, so Rob is a Scorpio as well, just like my man. Happy Birthday Rob, hope you have an awesome Birthday.
    Andrew's Birthday was yesterday, the 1st Nov, took the whole family to Spur - that is 8 of us in total, hence going to the Spur, and my kids are not even married and neither of them had anyone with them. Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom-
    Thank you so much for the comments you have made. I really appreciate it and it means a lot to me. Although I cant take all the credit for loving your daughter so much because she is so easy to love. Your whole family has been very generous with your love and opening your arms to me. I have never met such a giving family. I look forward to future memories with you all. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
    -Rob

    ReplyDelete