Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Kamryn Lindsey

I love you my precious Kamryn. I love your happy smile and your happy disposition. I love how your face lights up when you see me. I love how you make me feel young. I love your innocence. I love how you always say please and thank-you (you have me twisted around your little finger with those small words). I love how the world is your playground and you are not afraid to explore new things. I love how your little body is growing fit and strong. I love how you call me oumie and how oupa is oupie! I love how you enjoy visiting my house. I love how you enjoy good food. I love how you enjoy reading books. I love how you enjoy dressing up like the princess you are. I love everything about you Kammie. Happy 3rd birthday.

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMI!! Wow cant believe she is 3! May your little granddaughter continue to bring joy into your lives, along with all the other beautiful girls and boys in your life...
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe that. Kami is now 3! Well, please give her a big Birthday hug from all of us, especially from Nanna. You have really cute grandchildren, I can't wait for the blog news on all of them, it is so nice, this way they are not stangers to us, and I just love them all. Happy Birthday Kami ...............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tribute ma, everything you said about her is true. I love that googies. Thanks for being so good to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy third birthday!
    I am sure she had a stunning day. They just grow up so fast. Enjoy every precious moment you have with all the grandchildren.

    Much love
    C

    ReplyDelete