Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Big 50

Siemens gave George's office a make-over! New paint, carpets and furniture. It looks and smells so good. Friday's are casual days hence no collar and tie.

George celebrated the 29th aniversary of his 21st birthday last week. His department at work organised a fancy luncheon for everyone at work. They also had a cake made with his picture on. That evening Eric and Sam took us to P.F. Chang's as a birthday gift!

George thank you for making me want to be the best I can be. Thank you for my four beautiful children. Thank you for taking me to see all the 'chick flicks' even though you sleep throughout the movie. Thank you for loving me. I love you honey, happy 50th birthday.

Dylan is now a month old and has already had his first haircut.

A proud oupa.

Kamryn adores her daddy because he is always doing things like this to entertain her. Kamryn giggled with delight.

My beautiful grandson


I love Eric. He is such a good husband, dad, church member, and provider. I love how he disciplines Kamryn in a firm gentle, loving, long suffering way.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously I love George's Shirt - Kami and Dylan are both growing so fast, they are so cute. You are all looking good, glad you enjoyed yourselves. Half a century ......... that is great! Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete