Sunday, April 4, 2010

180th SEMI ANNUAL GENERAL CONFERENCE PRIESTHOOD SESSION



Yesterday George and I were travelling to Utah (Melissa and my precious grandchildren were going home after visiting California for 10 days) when I received a phone call from Garreth. He said, "Mom, I am living your dream for me. I am sitting and watching general conference AND eating vegetables!" Wow, what can I say except "Thank you, Jessica!" Also thanks to Rod Cain (a wonderful member of our ward) I have these pictures of Dan singing in the priesthood session. Dan has an amazing ability to sing. He is my American Idol. Garreth is my South African Idol. I love you my son.



2 comments:

  1. Wow Dan...you are my mom's AMERICAN IDOL...tabernacle style. I voted for you too (like 50 times) at 1-866-MORMON-01. I voted mostly because of your dedicated looks in those pics too...you locked it up...way ta be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever...you weren't singing...you were spelling out the alphabet and judging by the pic, you were on the letter "O". By the way...I think you pulling a sex face is TOTALLY inappropriate during conference. Bad Timing Dan.

    ReplyDelete